cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

The Relationship Subsystem must be enabled

IB_9961693
10-Marble

The Relationship Subsystem must be enabled

Hello,

I get following error when I want to search for a referenced service : 

"The Relationship Subsystem must be enabled, configured, and running to view references. You can manage this from the RelationshipSubsystem.".

When I go to the "Subsystem:RelationshipSubsystem" it's already enabled because for other entities(things) it works.

Any idea what can be the problem ?

Regards,

Izzet

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @VladimirN ,

the referenced by feature is already enabled, because for other services the reference is working but for this 1 service not. Still gives the message to enable it when clicked on reference by.

Hi @IB_9961693 ,

1. How exactly are you searching for a service reference by clicking on "Reference by"?

That tab is available only at the Thing level, and lists all the references for that Thing, regardless of characteristics (eg: it does include services at this level).

Maybe you're referring to a Thing and by mistake you mentioned "service" ?

2. Disable, Save, then Enable and Save back the Relationship subsystem. If this issue manifests again, please open a Support Ticket.

Hi, @VladimirRosu ,

I'm indeed referring to a Thing (my mistake).

Did as you said, disable-save-enable-save and also a restarted th  Thingworx server. Did not help.

I'll see what I do next.

Regards,

Izzet

Hi @IB_9961693 

The next thing to do here is to raise a Technical Support ticket.

Please let us know what was the result of that, for the benefit of others browsing this forum.

Thanks!

Top Tags