cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

The sample application imported with Integrity Life Cycle Manager extension is not showing any data

priyag3
5-Regular Member

The sample application imported with Integrity Life Cycle Manager extension is not showing any data

I have imported the Integrity Life Cycle Manager extension in ThingWorx 7.4.17. The sample application imported with the extension is not showing any data and while creating the resource provider it is giving error:

An error has occurred that prevents the Resource Provider
from being created.

But on the Composer a thing and datashape are getting created. In the script log the error is:

Field Definition Name should not contain spaces : Process Item Type Name

I have tried creating  resource provider by selecting field names without space even the same error is coming. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello priyag3,

Thank you for reaching out on the ThingWorx Developers Community.

After looking at the Script Log file you provided it seems that this is related to a known defect with the Integrity Lifecycle Manager extension. You can reference this article for more information.

Fortunately, there is an updated version of the extension (attached) which seems to bypass this defect. However there is a caveat with this version in that it is not an official PTC release which has not been tested and thus cannot be officially supported.

In order to implement the new extension you will need to first remove the extensions that were previously installed as part of the ILM Extension you currently have on your Platform.

Please give this new extension a try and let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Tyler Misner

ThingWorx Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello priyag3,

Thank you for reaching out on the ThingWorx Developers Community.

After looking at the Script Log file you provided it seems that this is related to a known defect with the Integrity Lifecycle Manager extension. You can reference this article for more information.

Fortunately, there is an updated version of the extension (attached) which seems to bypass this defect. However there is a caveat with this version in that it is not an official PTC release which has not been tested and thus cannot be officially supported.

In order to implement the new extension you will need to first remove the extensions that were previously installed as part of the ILM Extension you currently have on your Platform.

Please give this new extension a try and let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Tyler Misner

ThingWorx Technical Support Engineer

Top Tags