cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

ThingWorx 8.5 RHEL 7.6 postgresql installation error

anaclos
12-Amethyst

ThingWorx 8.5 RHEL 7.6 postgresql installation error

Hi. I am trying to install TW but I get errors and the installation stops. I copy two errors of the log file: 

Executing sh
Error al ejecutar sh -c "/opt/ThingWorxFoundation-8.5.0/validation/postgresql_validator **** **** **** **** ****" : child process exited abnormally
[19:47:59] - PostgreSQL connection verification [SUCCEEDED]

Executing ./check-http-response
Se ha producido un error durante la instalación. Para obtener más información, consulte los ficheros de registro de instalación. Si pulsa en Aceptar, se detendrá la instalación actual.
[19:49:14] - Post Installation Action List: Step check-http-response script failed :: 145
Se ha producido un problema durante la instalación que puede hacer que esta no se realice correctamente.
Se ha producido un error durante la instalación. Para obtener más información, consulte los ficheros de registro de instalación. Si pulsa en Aceptar, se detendrá la instalación actual.
Post Installation Actions

I unistalled openJDK and installed Oracle JDK, I set JAVA_HOME 

I need some help to install the software. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:anaclos)

It's best to open a support ticket with support.ptc.com to troubleshoot a more involved issue like this.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
posipova
20-Turquoise

It's best to open a support ticket with support.ptc.com to troubleshoot a more involved issue like this.
anaclos
12-Amethyst
(To:posipova)

Thanks!

posipova
20-Turquoise

Feel free to post the case number here (or private message me) - we will keep this thread updated with the resolution.
anaclos
12-Amethyst
(To:posipova)

Sorry for my english, i speak spanish. I opened case 15151060 

Top Tags