cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

ThingWorx 8.5 Style Themes

rogerjn
11-Garnet

ThingWorx 8.5 Style Themes

When creating and using a Style Theme I have the option to select fonts on different items (Headers, Labels, Body)

There are several fonts as standard, but how do I use for instance the Roboto opensource font?

In 8.3 I put the font in a repository and used CSS to specify on a top level to use this font with !important

Not a good way...

Can I "install" a font and use it in Style Themes?

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:rogerjn)

You can still call out font styles using CSS either at the top level or on mashup level and I think you can still assign it to a widget.

@rogerjn  If the previous response resolved your issue then, please post it here and mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.  If you are still experiencing issues, please do let us know your questions or concerns.

Thanks

Vibhuti

Yes, I know you can style everything with CSS, but having many widgets and mashups makes this time-consuming and not efficient, needing to update every single CSS when I want to change something.

That is the main purpose of having a Theme function, to have it centralized and easily modifiable.

And in the background, the Theme function implemented by ThingWorx is CSS anyway...

Top Tags