cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

ThingWorx 9.0.0 not working with MQTT extension

CC_9626586
4-Participant

ThingWorx 9.0.0 not working with MQTT extension

Good morning PTC,

I have a problem with MQTT extension 2.1.1 and 2.1.0 version. Both not working in the new version of ThingWorx server. I have tried with mosquitto broker and I've checked that the broker works, but the ThingWorx Composer doesn't.

Could you help me? It's urgent for my job.

Best regards,

Carlos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Use MQTT v3.0.0. it is available in PTC software download page  Release 9.0 -> ThingWorx MQTT Extension. 

Extensions are no longer posted in marketplace. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Use MQTT v3.0.0. it is available in PTC software download page  Release 9.0 -> ThingWorx MQTT Extension. 

Extensions are no longer posted in marketplace. 

CC_9626586
4-Participant
(To:rjanardan)

I haven't any access. The page appears 'Customer Number   is invalid.'

Could you send me the zip with MQTT 3.0 Extension for ThingWorx 9.0.0?

Best Regards,

Carlos

CC_9626586
4-Participant
(To:CC_9626586)

Could send me the zip with MQTT 3.0 version for ThingWorx Foundation Trial 9.0? It's urgent! I need it for my job.

Best regards,

Carlos

To download the extension you will need a valid support entitlement. If your firm has a support entitlement then please share the details in a private message. 

CC_9626586
4-Participant
(To:rjanardan)

I haven't any  valid support entitlement, my account is trial, but I need the MQTT extension soon, because I've finished my job.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:CC_9626586)

Hi @CC_9626586.

Please work with our Sales team to satisfy your needs while evaluating the product.  You can contact them here.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @CC_9626586.

Even though you may not have yet received the version of the extension needed, please mark the appropriate response that answered your question as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags