cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

ThingWorx Analytics Server failed to validate

vguevaraperez
11-Garnet

ThingWorx Analytics Server failed to validate

I am an error to verify the ThingWorx Foundation connection.

I am running ThingWorx Analytics server on a windows 7 , 16GB and 8 cores, diferente than ThingWorx Foundation

I have installed the Docker Toolbox and make sure that I have a computer that has a HAV capable processor and if this feature (HAV setting) is enabled on the processor (from the BIOS).

I can ping my ThingWorx Core Foundation Server IP from my windows 7, but my browser can not access to my ThingWorx Core server with an 8080 port.

Kepware connection uses port 80. but when i Try to install using port 80 it fails too.  Launching the server:8080/Thingworx fails but when i use the hostIP:80/Thingworx redirects to the composer.

any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

Valeria,

Thank you for posting to the ThingWorx Developer Community.

I see that you have an open case with Prakhar Shubham​, C13990634, addressing the same issue.

You can direct your questions to him if you have any additional concerns.

Regards,

Neel

Hi Valeria,

The issue is resolved, as you were using the expired app key. The installer was able to verify the ThingWorx Foundation, once the updated app key was used.

Thank you

Best Regards,
Prakhar Shubham

I installed the server without error, after, nevertheless, when I was doing the validation as the Docker Installation Guide 8.1 mention, I couldn’t find the AnalyticsServer Thing I create in the installation in my composer. Does the installation work? Do I need to do something else?

Top Tags