cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

ThingWorx Analytics Trial - Lose connection to AnalyticsBuilder, Docker cont. twxfoundation stops

NiklasF
7-Bedrock

ThingWorx Analytics Trial - Lose connection to AnalyticsBuilder, Docker cont. twxfoundation stops

Hello all!

If I follow the learning "Build a Predictive Analytics Model" (https://developer.thingworx.com/resources/guides/analytics-builder-quickstart/analytics-builder-setup)

First problem is that the   binding of the data "analytics vibration"  does not  go over the  progress ... status.

So after i while i click cancel, because nothing happens.  Nevertheless i see the data then  with status "completed". Then i go on to "Signals"  an follow the steps.  I can see the   different sensor names  s1_fb1 ... but  no values on the right. It´s not loading.  At this point im loosing every time the connection to thingworxbuilder and also to composer.

The builder does not react any more if  i switch for example to settings...

Status message:

Could not load "TW_ML_Signals_Horizontal_v1". Reason: 200 -

If i check docker container ls  status  i see that  twxfoundation is not  there anymore.  I need to restart TWA   but i  can not go further than  the problem described above in  the "Signal " configuration...

Please find   the logs 

- Docker Service log

- Status / Debug AnalyticsBuilder

- Status messages snap

Thank you very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:NiklasF)

Hi

It is always difficult to tell how much you need as it depends very much on the dataset size/data.

However for the vibration one, I would think between 6Gb  to 8 Gb should allow you to run it.

Kind regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

When the problem occurs, could you execute docker container ls -a instead of just docker container ls.

That should give the exit code of twxfoundation container, and possibly give some clues.

Kind regards

Christophe

NiklasF
7-Bedrock
(To:cmorfin)

@cmorfin

Hello!

While the problem occurs i am not able to  reach docker with commands at all.  Powershell is waiting for reply...

Furthermore i am not able to stop thingworxanalytics  over "analytics trial edition stop"

I added some screenshots .

Can you read something out of  the docker service file?

Thank you and best regards

Mathias

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi Mathias

Thanks for the new data.

In the first zip you attached, there were one screenshot of docker container ls  with no twxfoundation in the output.

Can you be in the same situation but execute docker container ls -a instead ?

Thanks

Christophe

NiklasF
7-Bedrock

@cmorfin

Hopefully this one helps 

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi Mathias

yes this helps.

The Exited(137) for docker means out of memory.

You need to allocate more memory to the docker daemon.

The following article should help: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS275881

Kind regards

Christophe

NiklasF
7-Bedrock

@cmorfin

Hey! Okay thank you.   My local machine has 8gb memory.   I run docker with 4gb but as it shows this was not enough.

How much does docker need? Windows just accepting  4.3 gb in my case.

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

It is always difficult to tell how much you need as it depends very much on the dataset size/data.

However for the vibration one, I would think between 6Gb  to 8 Gb should allow you to run it.

Kind regards

Christophe

Top Tags