cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

ThingWorx Analytics getting prediction model

pzdziechowski1
1-Newbie

ThingWorx Analytics getting prediction model

Hi all,

I have a question about getting prediction model from ThingWorx Analytics. Is there any way to get description of the model that include dependent value (goal) form the independent values (parameters)? During my working with data and ThingWorx Analytics I found only information about statistics measures like: standard error mean, sum of observations, mean, kurtosis etc. like this:

We have also information about strength of the signals and profiles to correct model to make it better, but I can't find any information about mathematical representation like this:

y = 0.315465*x+4.146*z^3+423.131*log(z) + const.

or it interpretation in the PMML.

Regards,

Piotr Zdziechowski

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Piotr,

As of right now, there is no way to Download the prediction model (PMML) or to get a description of the model that includes dependent values form the independent values.

All of the currently available functionality is displayed in the in the User Interface.

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Warm Regards,

John

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Piotr,

As of right now, there is no way to Download the prediction model (PMML) or to get a description of the model that includes dependent values form the independent values.

All of the currently available functionality is displayed in the in the User Interface.

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Warm Regards,

John

Top Tags