cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

ThingWorx Azure Connection

vpanwar
1-Newbie

ThingWorx Azure Connection

Hi,

I tried creating a connection server between TW and Azure platform.

After downloading the Azure-iot-hub-connector from TW marketplace and configuring the azure-iot.conf file, I was able to connect both these platforms.

I have created a mashup wherein a user can add his credentials to log into his account and transfer files from TW to Azure and vice versa.

Now my requirement is to create a connection at runtime rather than configuring(hardcoding) it in the file ie, multiple users being able to connect to their account.

Any suggestions ??

Regards

Vinay

3 REPLIES 3
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:vpanwar)

vinay pawar​: Could you please clarify if the need is to create a run time  connection to Connection server or ThingWorx. Also, please share a sample of config file you used in your case.

-Durgesh

Hi Durgesh,

I am able to connect to Azure and use Azure connection services,however since the connection is for a particular user(provided in the config file) ,I want the connection to be established for different users on runtime.

I got it resolved by writing my own custom extension using Azure SDK which interacts with the Azure cloud.

Thanks

Vinay

Top Tags