cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

ThingWorx Grid Widget Questions

kpatel-21
6-Contributor

ThingWorx Grid Widget Questions

I want to fill grid dynamically, like if I have 5 images then at the time of execution it shows my 5 images like 3 in the first row, 2 in the second row. is this possible in current grid.

this number of images will be varied and with that varying number of images display on the grid.

I think this functionality / behaviour i can achieve by customizing the widget and running own services for putting the image on right part of the grid cell.Image.png

Related to post

2 REPLIES 2
kpatel-21
6-Contributor
(To:kpatel-21)

I want to fill grid dynamically, like if I have 5 images then at the time of execution it shows my 5 images like 3 in the first row, 2 in the second row. is this possible in current grid.

this number of images will be varied and with that varying number of images display on the grid.

I think this functionality / behaviour i can achieve by customizing the widget and running own services for putting the image on right part of the grid cell.Image.png

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:kpatel-21)

Hi @kpatel-21.

Apologies for the delay in responding to this post.  Unfortunately, it was a response to a previous post that already had a solution, so it was overlooked.

Based on our understanding of your needs, we recommend using the Collection widget.

Please let us know if you have further questions after reviewing this information.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags