cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

ThingWorx - OSLC connector with Integrity

Prem-IKEA
12-Amethyst

ThingWorx - OSLC connector with Integrity

Hello,

Anyone explored and implemented OSLC connector to communicate integrity server (WindChil RV&S) from ThingWorx application. I want to access various requirements documents and other project related information. Please assist if anyone implemented already.

-Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Prem,

Thank you for reaching out on this topic. I am a member of an internal PTC OSLC Experts Group within Technical Support that is working on implementing and supporting Digital Product Traceability between Windchill PDMLink and Windchill RV&S.

Can you please let me know what specific questions you have? Perhaps we can open a Technical Support case to investigate further.

All questions related to setup and configuration can be addressed via the following links:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello Prem,

Thank you for reaching out on this topic. I am a member of an internal PTC OSLC Experts Group within Technical Support that is working on implementing and supporting Digital Product Traceability between Windchill PDMLink and Windchill RV&S.

Can you please let me know what specific questions you have? Perhaps we can open a Technical Support case to investigate further.

All questions related to setup and configuration can be addressed via the following links:

Prem-IKEA
12-Amethyst
(To:tmisner)

Thanks for your assistance. Gone through your links and it helps.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Prem-IKEA)

Hi @Prem-IKEA.

If the previous post from @tmisner helped you to find a solution, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.  If you are still having issues, please provide further details, so we can try to assist.

Regards.

--Saron

Top Tags