cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

ThingWorx Time Series Chart Scrolling X-Axis

HankA
4-Participant

ThingWorx Time Series Chart Scrolling X-Axis

Hello,

I'm new to Thingworx and I'm trying to make a time-series chart with an x-axis that shows, say, only the most recent 24 hours, so the far end of the axis is the current time and the "0" end is 24 hours ago.

Right now I have a chart where the "0" end is the time I created the chart and the far end is the current time, so as the x-axis continues to get bigger my data resolution is practically unreadable, but nothing I change in the chart properties seems to have an impact.

Does anyone know how to set the X-axis to a fixed amount of time that scrolls forward as the data updates?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
pgaikwad
6-Contributor
(To:HankA)

Hi, Did you tried setting XAxisMinimum and XAxisMaximum property for the Time Series Chart widget?

HankA
4-Participant
(To:pgaikwad)

I have tried that.  It doesn't appear to have any effect on the X-axis.  It's like the chart is displaying the entire value stream, rather than just the data for the window of time specified with the minimum and maximum properties.

Top Tags