cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

ThingWorx Trial Edition 90 days - License expired

einsfele
13-Aquamarine

ThingWorx Trial Edition 90 days - License expired

Hi all,

In my browser be show me the follow message "There are only 4 days left until your license expires. Contact your PTC account team"

But I installed the ThingWorx Trial Edition yesterday.

Capture.JPG

Does anyone know the reason for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @einsfele.

Are you still having an issue with the trial version that was installed?  If a previous version was installed, that is most likely the reason for the quick expiration.  You can reach out to the Sales team to discuss an extension or purchase licensing.

If the scenario is not the one described, please provide more details.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
visla
14-Alexandrite
(To:einsfele)

Hello @einsfele,

is this your 90 Days Trial TWX Server?

To see the current license details loaded on your server and the expiration dates, you can go to Subsystems > LicensingSubsystem > Services > run GetCurrentLicenseInfo.

Look at the column ExpirationDate, which dates are there? Is there any date that expires in 4 days? If yes, what is the feature (ProductName) for that one?

How are you licensing your TWX Server? Are you using any license_capability_response.bin or license.bin under /ThingworxPlatform? Or are you using the connected mode by entering the credentials to connect to our License Server in your platform-settings.json?

Please provide the details, don't post any of these files, as they might contain confidential data.

Thanks!

Vanessa

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:einsfele)

Hi @einsfele.

Did you have a previous version installed?

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @einsfele.

Are you still having an issue with the trial version that was installed?  If a previous version was installed, that is most likely the reason for the quick expiration.  You can reach out to the Sales team to discuss an extension or purchase licensing.

If the scenario is not the one described, please provide more details.

Regards.

--Sharon

einsfele
13-Aquamarine

Hi @slangley 

I belive was it.

Previously I had install the Trial Edition, but I do not used at moment.

Thanks for help me. 

Top Tags