cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

ThingWorx Tutorials: Introduction to Streams

Aanjan
9-Granite

ThingWorx Tutorials: Introduction to Streams

This is a video tutorial on creating a Stream, adding a Data Shape with properties, and writing values to the Steam.

11 REPLIES 11
pzhang
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

why do  I can't see anything, the video window is black,I come from china.

Aanjan
9-Granite

Peter, can you access other videos (like the ones hosted on YouTube) or is it limited to this one or other Community uploaded videos?

cjiang
1-Newbie

Excuse me,sir. Do you have a complete tutorial on building a simple application? I need your help very much.Thank you.

cjiang
1-Newbie

In addition I really need some Chinese tutorials to help me familiar with Thingworx!

pzhang
1-Newbie

You're in china,I'm in Chongqing.There is no chinese resource now.

pzhang
1-Newbie

I can't access YouTube,if possible,you can supply the download link.Then,I can study it by download to my local harddisk.

akirillov
4-Participant

Hi, How you obtained the fake data in your tutorial?

Aanjan
9-Granite

Alex, since a Remote Thing was used, you can use the Edge Microserver (along with the provided sample template) to connect to your Remote Thing to generate data or use one of the SDKs and connect the Steam Sensor example to get data. For more information regarding both, please do take a look at our Edge Help Center.

please help me to update data values using streams.

I am able to add values to streams, I need to update the values using streams

mludyga
1-Newbie

Hi, I tried the Tutorial and created the RemoteDemoThing2, but I don't get any Data. All the Properties dont get updated. The Value of the RemotheThing "isConnected" is false. What should I do? Does someone have an idea?

Top Tags