cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

ThingWorx Tutorials: ThingWorx PostgreSQL Setup for Windows

statka
12-Amethyst

ThingWorx Tutorials: ThingWorx PostgreSQL Setup for Windows

This tutorial video will walk you through the installation process for the PostgreSQL-based version of the ThingWorx Platform in a Windows environment.  All required software components will be covered in this video.

6 REPLIES 6
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:statka)

Can one be done for a Linux environment as well please? I think that will be more common. Thanks!

oaslan
12-Amethyst

Perfect tutorial! Thanks...

cjiang
1-Newbie

Hi,I don't know why I can‘t watch the video in my browser. I really need it because I have  many problems about PostgreSQL. If you don't mind, could you send the video to me by e-mail?

My e-mail address: jiangchen1205@163.com

Thank you !

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Hi Chen, have you tried this in different browsers? Which browser are you using?

cjiang
1-Newbie

Glad to get your reply. I have solved the problem by VPN.

After finishing the installation of Thingworx, I  opened the Tomcat server, something wrong happened,  as shown in the figure below.

CRITICAL ERROR ON STARTUP: Unable to initialize and start system: Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database! ​​     How to solve the problem ?

捕获.PNG

dtonani
1-Newbie

Hi, Where can I find the folder called "Softwares" that there is in this video?

I downloaded the ThingWorx Foundation for setting in my eviroment but there isn't  thingworxPostgresDBSetup.bat

Can you help me?

Thank you

Top Tags