cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Thingworx 8.5 Charts

gfontana
8-Gravel

Thingworx 8.5 Charts

Hello everyone,

our customer has asked us to develop a multi y axis chart with interactive legend using Thingworx.

I'm considering to use an external library like D3 or LightningChart but i do not know how to implement it in Thingworx.

In practice I need following topics:

1_ How to add an external javascript library in a Custom Widget

2_ How to add angular.js in a Custom Widget

3_ If is possible to develop a Java Swing application  or a Web page (that use external Javascript library) and add it to a Custom Widget.

Any help would be appreciate because I'm stuck.

Thank you

Giorgio Fontana

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:gfontana)

HI @gfontana

Take a look at the Extension Development Guide for ThingWorx 8.5.  Since your question is so involved, it may be necessary to contract with our Global Services team for assistance.  You can contact the Sales team for engaging with Services.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi Sharon,

thanks for replay.

Meanwhile I have made some progress but I’ll contact Sales team

Regards/Ciao

Hi slangley,

as i previous mentioned I've made some progress; I'm now able to display the chart, unfortunately this is displayed in background respect to the mashup .

I'm sure i have made some mistake writing the extension but, of course, where ? 

Attached the extension I've developed, any help would be appreciate.

Thank you 

Regards/Ciao

Giorgio

gfontana_0-1655042583984.png

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:gfontana)

Hi @gfontana

We suspect this has more to do with the library you're using than ThingWorx.  Which library are you using?  Perhaps one of our developers in the community will have some experience with that library.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags