cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Thingworx 9.0 Chart widgets resizing inside of a mashup master

chrishanegraaf
4-Participant

Thingworx 9.0 Chart widgets resizing inside of a mashup master

Hello,

After upgrading to thingworx 9.0, I created a mashup with some of the new widgets, specifically the line and bar chart. Everything is looking good until I added that mashup into a master. Then the chart widgets became scrunched and stretched (See attached screenshots) I then tried with a new, from scratch master and mashup. Same result. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

BeforeAddingToMaster.png

afterAddingToMaster.png

  

2 REPLIES 2

After digging into this for way too long, I think there's something about the .widget-ptcschartline CSS properties. When the line chart is in a master the position property is set to relative, but when it's not in a master it's set to absolute.

I found that if I put this code in my mashup's Custom CSS code, that seems to do the trick. 

.widget-ptcschartline{
position: absolute !important;
}

This still seems like a bug with chart widgets. I don't know enough about CSS to know if this is a fix or a band-aid. I would still appreciate if anyone has any ideas about fixing this long term. Thanks,

I had the exact same problem, I'm now running ThingWorx v9.0.2 and this seems to still not be corrected. I'm in fact having alot of other issues regarding scaling when using the LineChart Widget on version 9 altogether

Top Tags