cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Thingworx App Usage

PreetiGupta
14-Alexandrite

Thingworx App Usage

Hello,

We are not connected to PTC Performance Advisor. We can get pretty much all info on total number of user and active session etc using TWX Resources.

How do we chart growth of users per week or month? How many times an App has been used? One way I can think of to log into Value stream.

Looking for more ideas.

thanks,

Preeti

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PreetiGupta
14-Alexandrite
(To:slangley)

4-23-2019 1-46-05 PM.jpg

PSM 6 is enabled with Thingworx monitoring. However we do not have that in production yet. In the mean time I created this Mashup.

Preeti

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Greetings,

You may wish to peruse the TWX DevPortal's guide on "Methods for Data Storage": https://developer.thingworx.com/en/resources/guides/data-storage-methods 

It runs through Value Streams, Streams, Data Tables, and Info Tables. 

It doesn't specifically have anything about Performance Advisor, though. 

Thank you,

Jason

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:PreetiGupta)

Hi @PreetiGupta.

We also have several documents available on the support site relative to the PTC System Monitor.  Take a look at these to see if they might be helpful.

Regards.

--Sharon

PreetiGupta
14-Alexandrite

Thanks Sharon. I am not aware of PTC System Monitor can connect to Thingworx. Please clarify.

Preeti

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:PreetiGupta)

Hi @PreetiGupta.

I see that you opened a case for this and an engineer has provided you links to specific documents available on PTC Support.  Once you are fully satisfied with the answer to your question, please come back here to post an update and mark it as the Accepted Solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

PreetiGupta
14-Alexandrite

4-23-2019 1-46-05 PM.jpg

PSM 6 is enabled with Thingworx monitoring. However we do not have that in production yet. In the mean time I created this Mashup.

Preeti

Top Tags