cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Thingworx CSS Selectors

berkob
8-Gravel

Thingworx CSS Selectors

Hello,

In the few Thingworx Custom CSS tutorials/how-tos that I can find they all mention selectors such as, ".widget-button", ".button-element", "widget-button-text" etc. Clearly these selectors are not extensive enough to cover things such as an advanced grid's rows, or columns for example. Is there some resource out there that lists all of these selectors? How do I select an advanced grid's first column header? 

I am well aware that you can copy an element's selector through developer tools on google chrome. This is not good enough as these selector's values may change over time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:berkob)

Hi @berkob.

There isn't a resource that would provide a complete list.  Keep in mind this could include selectors from custom extensions, and with the out of the box selectors, this could be a very extensive list, and could be quite overwhelming.  It would also be an ever-changing list given the frequency of updates to our product.

You could post your suggestion on the ThingWorx Ideas board for possible consideration in a future release.  This will also allow others to vote for it.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:berkob)

Hi @berkob.

There isn't a resource that would provide a complete list.  Keep in mind this could include selectors from custom extensions, and with the out of the box selectors, this could be a very extensive list, and could be quite overwhelming.  It would also be an ever-changing list given the frequency of updates to our product.

You could post your suggestion on the ThingWorx Ideas board for possible consideration in a future release.  This will also allow others to vote for it.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags