cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Thingworx Data Table Query is not working after Insert

GABRYEL25770
6-Contributor

Thingworx Data Table Query is not working after Insert

I created a Data Table that is populating a grid, but when I insert an especific item in the Data Table the grid doesn't show it, despite the item have been created in the Data Table. After I reload the page the item is finally shown,  and now I can create the items normally, and they gonna be shown in the page normally after the The Service Invoke Complete os the service insert.

I don't know why the first insert don't query in the page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I solved the problema by create an expression with this command (TW.location.reload), and after all insert this expression is invoked reloading the page automatically. It wasn't visually strange and solved my probleme of not displaying all data in the grid. I just turned off the box "ShowDataLoading" of grid properties to not show the reload icon all the time.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @GABRYEL25770 

Could you please post your mashup bindings ?

/VR

GABRYEL25770
6-Contributor
(To:Velkumar)

GABRYEL25770_0-1706532024521.png

GABRYEL25770_1-1706532045981.png

I created other service to query just to test something, but the result is the same. Note that I am binding the output in a Grid and a TreeGridAdvanced, and in the TreeGridAdvanced worked fine. Looks like a bug in the Grid.

Hi @GABRYEL25770 

Mashup Bindings looks good.

Could you please check if the query service is executed after Insert Service in the browser developer tool?

Also please share the Data Table Processing Subsystem stats

Velkumar_0-1706589715456.png

/VR

GABRYEL25770
6-Contributor
(To:Velkumar)

ok, I saw the  Query service is running after the insert and is returning 2 rows, but is showing just one.

GABRYEL25770_0-1706617411275.png

Look this examples.

GABRYEL25770_1-1706617475141.png

When I add a Main Group it displays in both Grids...

GABRYEL25770_3-1706618283544.png

But after insert a Group it displays only in the TreeGridAdvanced.

GABRYEL25770_4-1706618533588.png

After the first reload the Group 1 is shown in both Grids, and now the software works fine, I can insert whats I want and it'll be displayed instantly in the page.

jakhtar
5-Regular Member
(To:GABRYEL25770)

Bind service invoke complete event of insert to getGridData service, and check all other bindings are correct.

GABRYEL25770
6-Contributor
(To:jakhtar)

Think I did it right, I posted some photos of my bidings in Velkumar's Reply, but I think is a Grid bug because the services worked fine in a TreeGridAdvanced.

jakhtar
5-Regular Member
(To:GABRYEL25770)

Yes, your binding was correct, you may also try toggling CookiePersistence property, sometimes it does help.

GABRYEL25770
6-Contributor
(To:jakhtar)

Yes, I tried disable the CookiePersistence and the CacheRuntimeChanges, but it doesn´t work too. The only way to solve my problem I have explained in my own reply. But thank you all for the support!

I solved the problema by create an expression with this command (TW.location.reload), and after all insert this expression is invoked reloading the page automatically. It wasn't visually strange and solved my probleme of not displaying all data in the grid. I just turned off the box "ShowDataLoading" of grid properties to not show the reload icon all the time.

Top Tags