cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Thingworx Evaluation server crashed

Alex23
10-Marble

Thingworx Evaluation server crashed

Hi,

Yesterday I had a problem to launch my trial server and Thingworx fixed it but today I have the same issue again....

Maybe I log out badly or I don't know but can someone help me to fix and advice me to avoid this problem for a next time ?

Thank you !

Here is my URL: pp-1804230730r8.devportal.ptc.io

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leigh
Community Manager
(To:Alex23)

Hi @Alex23

Your instance has been restarted.  Please try again and advise on status.

For your and the general Communities reference, the trial servers are automatically turned off after 3 hours of inactivity.  They calculate activity based on the most recent login. So if the last recent login has exceeded 3 hours the server gets paused. Trial users can at any time log back in and click Start on the trial drawer. Typically it takes 2 minutes to get it back up and running. However sometimes there is an issue and this is where you can reach out to the support team directly at TWX-DevZoneHelp@ptc.com or post on the Community and we can help facilitate getting your server reset.

Best!

Leigh

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Leigh
Community Manager

Hi Alex23

I am sorry to hear you continue to have challenges.  I have reached out to the team, and will advise when I have an update.

Thanks

Leigh

Leigh
Community Manager

Hi @Alex23

Your instance has been restarted.  Please try again and advise on status.

For your and the general Communities reference, the trial servers are automatically turned off after 3 hours of inactivity.  They calculate activity based on the most recent login. So if the last recent login has exceeded 3 hours the server gets paused. Trial users can at any time log back in and click Start on the trial drawer. Typically it takes 2 minutes to get it back up and running. However sometimes there is an issue and this is where you can reach out to the support team directly at TWX-DevZoneHelp@ptc.com or post on the Community and we can help facilitate getting your server reset.

Best!

Leigh

Alex23
10-Marble
(To:Leigh)

It is working thank you for the information ! 

Top Tags