cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Thingworx Flow Windchill file

GianVal
15-Moonstone

Thingworx Flow Windchill file

Hello, I'm trying to retrieve some files (cad docs, pvz etc.) from windchill via the following flow (or something similar)

GianVal_0-1643900234455.png

The connector is properly configured and I set the Identifier as indicated in the documentation. The point is that the flow is always stuck at the first point while not giving any error.

Any advice, guide or specific documentation to achieve my target?

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
GianVal
15-Moonstone
(To:VladimirN)

Can't find out how to make it work. The windchill instance of the flow is stuck on loading. Can you tell me what type of windchill resource I have to search to test a file transfer? What type of oid I have to search?

MarekP.Nowaczyk
14-Alexandrite
(To:GianVal)

Hi, First of all you need to make sure you have configured and tested OAuth provider for a Windchill server - see this chapter for more info. Configuring and Loading OAuths (ptc.com).

Note: Both Windchill and ThingWorx have to be configured for OAuth authentication to work.

Once that is done test simple flow searching for some documents like the flow example you provided.

For Get Drawing here is the reference doc https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx/platform/r9/en/ThingWorx/Help/Integration_Orchestration/Windchill/GetDrawing.html#

In the input param "List of Identifiers" pass one valid identifier for a part or cad document, you need to obtain that value from Windchill.

Top Tags