cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Thingworx Partner license usage

TongChen
5-Regular Member

Thingworx Partner license usage

Hello I am from Rockwell Automation, which is partner of PTC. I am trying to use the Thingworx partner license to handle over some customer facing events. I Want to make sure I follow all license compliance, but I couldn't find any agreement or items of conditions in terms of partner license. Could PTC give me some feedback? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Tong,

Our partner manager for Rockwell Automation should clear out any issues here.

Can you either ask your colleagues to push your question to him, or shoot me a private message and I'll hunt this person and forward him your message? Any option is good, typically we aim to have this knowledge inside the partner's organization, but I'm happy to help you here if your colleagues don't know who is the PTC partner manager.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Tong,

Our partner manager for Rockwell Automation should clear out any issues here.

Can you either ask your colleagues to push your question to him, or shoot me a private message and I'll hunt this person and forward him your message? Any option is good, typically we aim to have this knowledge inside the partner's organization, but I'm happy to help you here if your colleagues don't know who is the PTC partner manager.

Top Tags