cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Thingworx Pricing

rkandasamy
1-Newbie

Thingworx Pricing

Hi Team,

i would like to how thingworx pricing is positioned. How the clients/companies are charged for using thingworx? If i am planning to use thingworx platform for IOT, what i need to be aware of while selecting the pricing plans.

Please let me know if there any links or documents for referring the same.

5 REPLIES 5

You should contact sales team, it aren't public available and there is different types of pricing depending on what you are going to use the platform for ( System Integrator, Powered By,... )

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:rkandasamy)

Hi Radhakrishnan, yes Carles already noted indeed it's not public so you have to reach out to your PTC Sales contact, let me know if you need any help on that.

Hi Sushant,

Say for some reason we wanted to use our own local UI instead of mashups, moving data to and fro between local UI with custom stack of technologies and Thingworx platform will incur any cost?

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:rkandasamy)

Hi Rdhakrishnan Kandasamy​,

PTC Sales would be the best person to get answers on costing. Do let us know if you need any help in reaching out to the PTC Sales Team.

I have the same question, I contacted Sales a while ago and still did not receive an answer. Are you able to check up on my ticket status?

Thanks!

Top Tags