cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Thingworx Scheduler to pull data from RestAPI Odata Windchill

danialdesa
5-Regular Member

Thingworx Scheduler to pull data from RestAPI Odata Windchill

Hi All,

Im having issue to schedule a service that will able to pull data from WRS odata windchill. While if im schedule postfress query it is working find. Please help me on this issue.

7 REPLIES 7
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:danialdesa)

Hi @danialdesa 

What errors are you getting?

Regards.

--Sharon

danialdesa
5-Regular Member
(To:slangley)

HI @slangley ,

Here I attach the error and my setting on the thing that subscribe the scheduler.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @danialdesa.

If you have resolved your issue with help from one of the previous responses, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others in the community.

If you still have issues, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite

Hi,

When creating a sceduler make sure proper access control is given to the sceduler. For example, if the service needs a Admin access to execute so you need to give sceduler a Admin user which will run the server by proxy.

Regards

Shyam

danialdesa
5-Regular Member
(To:BABA-SHYAM)

Hi @BABA-SHYAM ,

I already try that, and still not working and for additional my instance is a SSO configuration, Do it will affected the scheduler?

BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite

I doubt that SSO will play any role. I haven't been much on SSO.

Regards

Shyam

BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite
(To:BABA-SHYAM)

Hi,

Not sure if it will work, can you change "var fresult" to "var result" and not sure if $sign has something to do with the issue.

Regards

Shyam

Top Tags