cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Thingworx Server Hosting Error 500

Airin
11-Garnet

Thingworx Server Hosting Error 500

Hi All,

I have trouble accessing the hosted server link for the downloadable trial version of Thingworx Foundation. I am able to access all other links in the home page other than the link to host the server. I am attaching the screenshot showing the same. 

What are the possible chances of getting this error?

Is it dependent on the internet connectivity? if so, what is the ideal speed required for Thingworx server to host?

Please provide a solution. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Airin Sara Ben

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:Airin)

Seems like possible issue on our/PTC side. Please allow it some time to recover.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
posipova
20-Turquoise

Seems like possible issue on our/PTC side. Please allow it some time to recover.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Airin.

I just downloaded the ThingWorx Windows trial without issue.  At what point did you receive the error?  As @posipova suggested, would be a good idea to try again.

Regards.

--Sharon

Airin
11-Garnet
(To:slangley)

Hi @slangley and @posipova,

Thank you for the solution provided.

I faced this issue yesterday at around 10AM IST to 6 PM IST. It was showing Error-500 every time I tried. But later on, I was able to access the hosted server. 

I was confused if it was caused out of low internet connectivity. Anyhow, it is working properly now.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Airin

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Airin.

I'm glad to hear it's working for you now.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags