cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Thingworx Utilities

TanmeyTWX
17-Peridot

Thingworx Utilities

Hi,

I'm using TWX Utilities and got stuck at binding in one of the Mashups where I can see a parameter "ownables" (of Infotable type) is binded to "Data" on a grid but the interesting part is; I don't see this parameter in the right window of parameters,as shown below.

I checked into the service "GetTWXCustomer" and found it as "extra param" expanded and checked into corresponding Datashape too but no luck.

So,my concern is,if this parameter is not present in the Service/Datashape then where this "ownables" parameter is coming from? and if it's getting created at the runtime then how it got binded to the grid.

Please comment on this.

Quick replies appreciated!

Thanks,

Tarun Nayyar

2 REPLIES 2
AnnaAn
13-Aquamarine
(To:TanmeyTWX)

Hi Tarun Nayyar​,

Does this documentation help you?

ThingWorx Relationship Providers

Br,

Anna

qngo
5-Regular Member
(To:TanmeyTWX)

Hi, by any chance, is it possible that this "Ownables" from DataShape of result of the service was deleted ? I saw this kind of "bug". When a service is deleted or when its parameter is changed or deleted, there's still the connection but apparently it does nothing.

Top Tags