cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Thingworx Widget Extension for Container Mashup

SamuelRodrigues
7-Bedrock

Thingworx Widget Extension for Container Mashup

I have a widget extension that was developed when Mashups used Layout instead of Flex Container.
My extension is OpenLayers showing geographic data from a database as a map. Its features are ok. However, in mashups that use Flex Container instead of Layout, the map (widget) starts with the disproportionate height and width and only after it stretches the page size (maximizing the browser, changing the screen size through the inspect element. ..) that the proportions are organized.
Is there a class I should add to the div of this widget or something else that differs in the development of Widget Extension with Mashups that use Layout for those that use Flex Container?

See attached print screen.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @SamuelRodrigues.

Which ThingWorx version are you running?  If you're on 8.5.0, it's recommended that you upgrade.

Can you provide some information on the libraries?  Is OpenLayers an extension you developed?  If not, where did you obtain it?

Have you checked the settings for the layout options for the container?  You could try making some changes here to see if you can narrow down the cause of the issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags