cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Thingworx analytics

Deepak_Rahul
12-Amethyst

Thingworx analytics

Hey everyone,

Thingworx analytics server has installed but icon is not displayed, i have attached the screenshot of the composer pag,other data files are installed successfully without any error, kindly if anyone knows guide me,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

thank you i found the solution,

by importing the extension file for 8.3 analytics

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello,

Thank you for your post on the PTC Community.

I see that you are having difficult accessing ThingWorx Workbench to access Analytics Builder and Analytics Manager.

Can you confirm which version of ThingWorx Platform and ThingWorx Analytics you have installed?

Did you attempt to import the Extensions manually? Or if you opted for ThingWorx 8.4.x, did you use the option which uploads the Extensions for you during the Server Install? 

Have you review this Knowledge Article that provides a overview of installing ThingWorx Analytics ?

Regards,

Neel

Hi @nsampat 

i have tried to install in both 8.3 and 8.4, but i cannot find the icon,

but if i check with the things that have been created it displays that server is connected,

and i have tried to import the extensions manually also but there is no difference.

Regards,

Deepak Rahul 

thank you i found the solution,

by importing the extension file for 8.3 analytics

@Deepak_Rahul thank you for the followup.

If you have no more questions around this topic, would you kindly mark this Thread as Solution Accepted?

Top Tags