cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Thingworx flow OAuth not loading

SDeLausnay360
8-Gravel

Thingworx flow OAuth not loading

Hi all,

I have installed Thingworx Flow on a local machine, everything was successfully installed and I can access Thingworx flow from the URL. But because it is locally installed, I get the security error of the certificate not being valid, but I can pass by this. Everything seem to work but not the Authentication connectors (OAuth) (would need one for Salesforce connection). 

Everywhere (in the global setting page, and in the component itself)  it comes as no results found if I want to add one.

Would this be an issue with the certificate not being trusted? I have already tried to create one as from a RootCA and then imported the RootCA as trusted but I still get the invalid in the browser.

Anybody how had the same issue, how can help on this? I there maybe a guide on installing windows locally and make it work with certificates?

Thanks.

Steven

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Steven,

Our engineer in Europe has reached out to you to set up a Webex but hasn't heard back yet. Could you please let us know what time would be convenient for you? We are planning on involving an R&D engineer in the call as well.

Hi,

I had the request for a Webex from US I think and received afterwards a mail from Europe that they are investigating and will come back but not yet the request for a Webex. Have send a mail. 

Kr,

Steven

It seems you were able to get in touch with our engineer, let us know if any help needed coordinating the meeting.

Top Tags