cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Thingworx mashup for Azure Datalake

zackp
6-Contributor

Thingworx mashup for Azure Datalake

I am using Thingworx database to store one week data from manufacturing plants and use Azure Datalake to store older data. Is there a way to use Mashup to view historical data from Azure Datalake? I know I can use PowerBI to view historical data. But I want to use the same tool to see both real time and historical data. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:zackp)

Hi @zackp.

We don't have a connector out-of-the box for Data Lake, but you should be able to build one.  Another option would be to move the data to blob storage in Azure, then configure the Azure IoT Hub connector that we provide for accessing the data.  A third option would be to export the data in a format that could then be accessed by ThingWorx via your mashup.

If you have more details you can share, we might be able to provide a more comprehensive suggestion.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:zackp)

Hi @zackp.

We don't have a connector out-of-the box for Data Lake, but you should be able to build one.  Another option would be to move the data to blob storage in Azure, then configure the Azure IoT Hub connector that we provide for accessing the data.  A third option would be to export the data in a format that could then be accessed by ThingWorx via your mashup.

If you have more details you can share, we might be able to provide a more comprehensive suggestion.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags