cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Thingworx utilities google map extension.

se1
8-Gravel
8-Gravel

Thingworx utilities google map extension.

How do i add a google map to my asset and locate it in asset manager?Should i add any extensions to the corresponding thing or template?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:se1)

The standard way to customize would be

1. If the property of basetype location doesn't exist yet, add that to your custom Template that implements the Asset Advisor Template (or implements all necessary ThingShapes)

If you want to then extend the Asset Advisor mashup, you would duplicate it and customize it and then change the configuration to use your custom mashup.

There is a Configuration in which you can replace that, so that the standard Tile goes to your new mashup.

You could optionally also add a new tile.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:se1)

The standard way to customize would be

1. If the property of basetype location doesn't exist yet, add that to your custom Template that implements the Asset Advisor Template (or implements all necessary ThingShapes)

If you want to then extend the Asset Advisor mashup, you would duplicate it and customize it and then change the configuration to use your custom mashup.

There is a Configuration in which you can replace that, so that the standard Tile goes to your new mashup.

You could optionally also add a new tile.

se1
8-Gravel
8-Gravel
(To:PaiChung)

Thank You chung :) 

Top Tags