cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Time Series Charts 8.2 issue

khayes1
13-Aquamarine

Time Series Charts 8.2 issue

Hi,

we recently upgraded our version of Thingworx from 7.3 to 8.2 and have found a small issue with the time series charts in our mashups. In the later version we still see the data as before, however, we no longer see the tool tips value when we hover over a specific marker. I have checked the configuration for both mashup versions & they appear to be the same. Anyone else come across this problem and if so were you able to fix it.

Thanks,

K

4 REPLIES 4
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:khayes1)

Does this happen in a different browser  too?

Does it happen in a new mashup or only in the ones  that were imported/migrated from the previous version?

posipova
20-Turquoise

Does this happen in a different browser  too?

Does it happen in a new mashup or only in the ones  that were imported/migrated from the previous version?

khayes1
13-Aquamarine
(To:posipova)

Hi,

thanks for the reply. I have tried it in a couple of different browsers &  I also tried creating a new mashup with a  time series chart. none of those things seemed to have any effect. We don't see any values when we hover over a marker.

We've also noticed a few other odd bits of behaviour after upgrading from 7.3 to 8.2

• The file upload widget no longer displays the selected file name on the widget, although the upload still works fine.
  • The default date format 'dateTimeFormat_Default' now displays times as 'Thu Jan 17 2019 17:49:16 GMT+0000 (Greenwich Mean Time)' even though the token is set to 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss'. Changing the render style to a different format has no effect.
  • The service 'GetProperties' automatically update feature no longer seems to work correctly. Neither does the Property display widget.

I wondered if there was any documentation on issues when upgrading from 7.x to 8.2

again, thanks for the reply

posipova
20-Turquoise

I apologize for the delayed response! Just wondering if you opened a support ticket since then and whether have downloaded the latest patch available to see if the issues persist.

Top Tags