cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Tomcat HTTP-403-Error after installing Remote Access Extension

drichter
14-Alexandrite

Tomcat HTTP-403-Error after installing Remote Access Extension

Hey guys,

i got the task to work with the Remote Access Extension (REA). After I install all extensions and dependencies I restart the tomcat and I run into a problem. Everytime I open a mashup in design or runtime i got a 403-Error from the tomcat server.

If I try to uninstall the extensions is displays the following error message "Unable to execute service DeleteExtensionPackage on PlatformSubsystem : Failed to list contents of /usr/share/tomcat8.5/8.5.41/webapps/Thingworx/Common/extensions/AdvDataFilterWidget-extension"

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:drichter)

Hi @drichter.

Is this a new install?  Are you also running ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps?  If so, which version of ThingWorx and Manufacturing Apps are you installing?  Did you validate the system requirements and follow the installation instructions?

Please provide the versions, platform, etc. and I can point you to the appropriate documentation for installation/upgrade.

For further troubleshooting, we will also need the following:

• Tomcat logs
  • ThingWorx logs located in /ThingworxStorage/logs
  • platform-settings.json located in /ThingworxPlatform

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags