cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Training failed when monitoring remote thing from kepserver

weli
12-Amethyst

Training failed when monitoring remote thing from kepserver

Hi,

I created a remotething in new composer by binding tag from kepservex,and added a anomly alert, then I go to mashup Anomaly_Dashboard to monitoring my newly created thing, but it always failed of training.

Here is error log:

2017-08-08 12:32:58.757+0800 [L: ERROR] [O: S.c.t.d.e.DSLProcessor] [I: ] [U: Administrator] [S: ] [T: http-nio-80-exec-12] Execution error in service script [AnomalyServices GetAnomalyAlertsByEntity] : TypeError: Cannot call method "GetPropertyDefinitions" of null

Error in invoking service Things_AnomalyServices1, GetAnomalyAlertAttributes, Things, AnomalyServices, Services, GetAnomalyAlertAttributes. Error from the server: "EOF"

Returning a FAILED state for TimedValue [timestamp=1502168642040, value=95.0]. ThingWatcherMessage [timestamp=2017-08-08T13:04:02.508, severity=ERROR, state=ThingWatcherInternalState [internal=OBTAINING_MODEL, external=TRAINING], messageCode=WAT1001E, messageText=Operation exception. {Throwable=[Trainer.TrainingJobErrorException: Training job with id 39 entered into an incomplete state [FAILED] unable to process models.  Error message: [ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]}]]

Anomaly Alert [Thing4Anomaly2-Simulation_Examples_Functions_Ramp1-amomalydemo2] Failed when in [TRAINING] State. Thingwatcher Error Code :: [WAT1001E]  Message :: Operation exception. {Throwable=[Trainer.TrainingJobErrorException: Training job with id 39 entered into an incomplete state [FAILED] unable to process models.  Error message: [ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]}]

Unable to persist entries because ForsetiClient[id=15785,tx=Transaction[eventId=26137,thread=1369:'ForkJoinPool-34-worker-12',status=STATUS_ACTIVE,resourceCount=1]] can't acquire ExclusiveLock{owner=ForsetiClient[id=15794,tx=Transaction[eventId=26145,thread=1444:'ForkJoinPool-34-worker-30',status=STATUS_ACTIVE,resourceCount=1]]} on NODE(5602), because holders of that lock are waiting for ForsetiClient[id=15785,tx=Transaction[eventId=26137,thread=1369:'ForkJoinPool-34-worker-12',status=STATUS_ACTIVE,resourceCount=1]]._ Wait list:ExclusiveLock[ForsetiClient[id=15794,tx=Transaction[eventId=26145,thread=1444:'ForkJoinPool-34-worker-30',status=STATUS_ACTIVE,resourceCount=1]] waits for [15785, 15793, 15794, ]]

Error occurred during commit for the ThingworxPersistenceProvider persistence provider.

Anyone can help? Thanks a lot.

4 REPLIES 4
CRArko
17-Peridot
(To:weli)

Hello, Tom.

We found some internal documentation which suggest trying the following:

• Use the fully qualified hostname or ip address of the results micro service server in the results.destination.uri property in microservice.properties, for example
results.destination.uri=results://myserver.mydomain.com:8096/results/models
  • Restart the training and results microservices
  • Then reset the alert using the RetrainAlert service or  DisableAlertsForProperty /  EnableAlertsForPropertyservices of the monitored Thing

Can you try this and let us know the results?

Thanks,

-- Craig A.

weli
12-Amethyst
(To:CRArko)

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your help, here is my configruation of  microservices.properties

dataset.webservices.url=

dataset.app.id=

dataset.app.key=

results.destination.uri=results://192.168.31.202:8090/results/models

file.storage.path=tempStorage

I can access http://192.168.31.202:8090/results/models​ in browser at Thingworx server. And I already restart Tomcat of Thingworx, and restart the training and results microservices.  Then using RestartAnomalyAlert service to retrain,but I got the same error. I doubt something wrong with my database.

It seems I can't use DisableAlertsForProperty or EnableAlertsForProperty services in  AnomalyServices, because it doesn't accept parameter of thing name. Also I can't use service of RetrainAnomalyAlert, it says:

JavaException: com.thingworx.common.exceptions.InvalidRequestException: Attempted to retrain ThingWatcher [Thing4Anomaly2-Simulation_Examples_Functions_Ramp1-amomalydemo2] that is in an unsupported state [FAILED] (RetrainAnomalyAlert#38)

Thanks & Best Regards

Tom

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:weli)

Hi Tom

Could you provide some more details as below:

- are you deploying the microservices as docker or jar file ?

- could you provide the full command you execute to start the microservices or docker run command

- could you send a screenshot of AlertProcessingSubsytem > Configuration page

- are ThingWorx and microservices on the same machine or different ?

- what is the OS of ThingWorx server and microservices server ?

Could you uplaod:

- ThingWorxStorage/logs/ApplicationLog.log

- Tomcat/logs from ThingWorx machine

Note to reset the alert you can maybe try the disableAllAlert and EnableAllAlert service instead for the time being.

Thanks

Christophe

weli
12-Amethyst
(To:cmorfin)

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your help. I believe my configuration is correct. Because the monitoring once working properly. And I just tried restart VMware(Thingworx installed in VMware), it is working again,don't know why.Although I still got the error messages which I putted in my original post. At least I can say those error dose not affect anomaly detection.

Thanks & Best Regards

Tom

Top Tags