cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Unable to Access Entity Save Comments

ashleyg
1-Newbie

Unable to Access Entity Save Comments

Hi All,

Just a small, quick one...

Does anyone know how to access the comments you have made when saving an Entity with Comments? (The little button next to "Save" at the top of the Entity)

I have tried looking at "Change History" but it doesn't display my custom comments. Maybe I have not configured something properly?

Many Thanks

Ashley

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:ashleyg)

Ashley, it should be accessible via the Change History for that particular Thing. What kind of user permission are you using to login? There are no special settings needed if you are login as Administrator, it should be visible by selecting the Thing and Viewing it something like this and you can see the comments i created for testing under the Change History

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:ashleyg)

Ashley, it should be accessible via the Change History for that particular Thing. What kind of user permission are you using to login? There are no special settings needed if you are login as Administrator, it should be visible by selecting the Thing and Viewing it something like this and you can see the comments i created for testing under the Change History

Hope this helps.

For some reason it has worked now. Not sure what I did wrong to start with though!

Top Tags