cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Unable to Create Thing and save any changes on a thing.

mberber
11-Garnet

Unable to Create Thing and save any changes on a thing.

Hello Everyone;

I am using ThingWorx 8.3.0 Version with MS SQL Database connection. After installing ThingWorx analytics, ThingWorx start to do not accept any Save requests. For Example i try to add a property a thing and hit save button. It shows me a diolog box which says "Active Edit ... user is currently using this entity". It doesnt matter that pressing Overwrite or Discard buttons. Also i cant create a new thing. When i look the Active Users section, my username seems to repeat so many times with same Last Connection timestamp.

51151c17-57e7-475f-8c24-bbb0db2cfcc7.jpg

Database connections seems to be fine. For example when i execute a SQL Select service , it works. Current services also works but i cant make any permanent changes.

Did anyone encounter such a problem or how can i solve this issue. 

Any help will be appreciated. 

Thank you.

Murat Can Berber

2 REPLIES 2
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:mberber)

Potentially a license issue?

Could you please provide Applicationlog located in ThingworxStorage\logs\

License will expire more then 2 month so i don't think there are any licensing issue.

I also forget to mention that ThingWorx Analytics also doesn't work. For example i tried to upload a JSON and CVS dataset it stuck in uploading state end it never finish. I re installed ThingWorx Analytics and i briefly saw ThingWorx-AnalyticsServer Thing which provide connection two platform. And then there was an error about cannot find ThingWorx-AnalyticsServer  Thing and suddenly i start to unable to verify connection between Thingworx any Analytics Server. After a rebooting the problem started about can't make any permement changes.

Some of Application Logs its follows:

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@734b88ac][message: Unable to Invoke Service CreateThing on EntityServices : Unable to create thing: PMITRTORAPP53-AnalyticsServer : [1,002] Data store integrity violation error: [Error occurred while accessing the model provider.]]

[message: [1,002] Data store integrity violation error: [Error occurred while accessing the model provider.]]
context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@64948564][message: Unable to Invoke Service CreateThing on EntityServices : Unable to create thing: PMITRTORAPP53-AnalyticsServer : [1,002] Data store integrity violation error: [Error occurred while accessing the model provider.]]
[message: [1,002] Data store integrity violation error: [Error occurred while accessing the model provider.]]

I will try to provide application logs file as soon as possible.

Thank You

Murat Can

Top Tags