cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Unable to Create in Hosted Trials / For Thingworx IOT

ID_10151384
2-Guest

Unable to Create in Hosted Trials / For Thingworx IOT

Hello Team / Experts ,

Please do advise and assist me as I am unable to create Hosted Trials for Thing Worx IOT.

Regards
Indranil Dutta Ray

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:ID_10151384)

Hi everyone.

I have been advised that as of January 3, no new hosted trials will be supported on the ThingWorx Developer Portal.  All active trials will continue to run to their scheduled end date on or before February 2, 2022.  Please contact Sales for additional ThingWorx platform inquiries.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MR_9597939
5-Regular Member

Hi Indranil,

We apologize for the inconvenience. In an active response to protect our customers during the Log4j vulnerability incident, our hosted trials are temporarily down. Please subscribe to this ThingWorx support article for updates: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS358901.

Thank you for reaching out,

Michael Rohr

ThingWorx Developer Portal

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @ID_10151384.

Hopefully, you've been able to access your hosted trial.  If you still have issues, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

SS_2318
6-Contributor
(To:slangley)

still same problem persist in trial version in developer portal.. when it will resume

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SS_2318)

Hi @SS_2318.

Are you asking when the trial versions will be available again?  Or did you already have a hosted trial in progress that you're unable to access?

Regards.

--Sharon

SS_2318
6-Contributor
(To:slangley)

trial version for newly registered in developer portal

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi everyone.

I have been advised that as of January 3, no new hosted trials will be supported on the ThingWorx Developer Portal.  All active trials will continue to run to their scheduled end date on or before February 2, 2022.  Please contact Sales for additional ThingWorx platform inquiries.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags