cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Unable to find analytics server thing after instaling analytics server 8.3.2

mahitejg
11-Garnet

Unable to find analytics server thing after instaling analytics server 8.3.2

I have installed analytics server 8.3.2 on windows 10 home edition 8gb ram and intel i5 processor with 2 cores I see that there was an error during installation which said descriptive analytics service couldn't be created as there was already one present. bur analytics server installed fine. I don't see analytics server thing present after I start the server

7 REPLIES 7

Hello,

Can you please go through this link and see if it solves your issue.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Prakhar Shubham

mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:mahitejg)

@pshubham 

Are you still getting the same issue?

Could you please confirm if you have uninstalled analytics directly without running the uninstaller? You need to check ThingWorx Analytics server installation folder and check inside Descriptive analytics folder.

You can install this with this separate installer. If @pshubham Reply was helpful, Please mark it as accepted solution.

Regards-Mohit

mahitejg
11-Garnet
(To:mgoel)

I uninstalled it using uninstaller present and no the links could not help me as im unable to find the exact issue when it comes to not finidnig the analytics gateway 

mgoel
17-Peridot

@mahitejg

Did you run both the uninstaller? Analytics server and Descriptive Analytics.

mahitejg
11-Garnet

yes I did uninstall both of them

mgoel
17-Peridot

@mahitejg

Are you still getting error in reinstalling?

mgoel
17-Peridot

@mahitejg

Could you please check and reply on this.

Thank you in advance.

Top Tags