cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Unable to read properties from a remote thing in Thingworx

samyelbouziani
4-Participant

Unable to read properties from a remote thing in Thingworx

Hi team,

I have connected an asset to KepServerEX (version 6.2) and I am currently trying to push data from KepServerEX to Thingworx platform using existing Things (version 8).

As you can see in "quickClient" and "ThingworxProperties" screenshots attached, the data are well retrieved in KepServerEX. The Thingworx connection properties are also good and the connection is established with the platform.

In Thingworx, I manage the bindings correctly  by going to New Composer -> BearingFaultSimulatorRemote thing-> properties-> manage bindings (see "manageBindings_thingworx" screenshot attached).

Unfortunately I can't get data in Thingworx and I get the same error message for all the variables by going to application monitoring logs (see "error_thingworx" screenshot attached) :

"Error reading property [thing: BearingFaultSimulatorRemote, property: Bearing***] No return from Property Read Request"

I already spent some time trying to solve it by restarting servers, changing parameters...in vain.

Can you guys help me on how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Samy El Bouziani

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags