cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Unable to see Thingworx extension in eclipse

SaiSameera
12-Amethyst

Unable to see Thingworx extension in eclipse

Hi,

I've installed thingworx extension in eclipse but I'm unable to see in prespectives.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:SaiSameera)

@SaiSameera Ensure in eclipse that the extension got installed successfully by checking installed software history. Go to Install New software ->  click What is already installed link and confirm ThingWorx Extension Builder is listed under Installed Software.

If extension is installed, then you should see ThingWorx Extension in Perspective. PFA for more details.

Hope it helps.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:SaiSameera)

@SaiSameera Ensure in eclipse that the extension got installed successfully by checking installed software history. Go to Install New software ->  click What is already installed link and confirm ThingWorx Extension Builder is listed under Installed Software.

If extension is installed, then you should see ThingWorx Extension in Perspective. PFA for more details.

Hope it helps.

-Durgesh

SaiSameera
12-Amethyst
(To:dupatel)

Hi dupatel,

The extension has installed successfully. But I'm unable to view in presepective. PFA for details

SaiSameera
12-Amethyst
(To:dupatel)

Hi,

I'm getting error message like this. PFA for details.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I'm able to see now in perspective. The reason is I've installed different eclipse version. 

Top Tags