cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Unable to setup communication between raspberry pi and the entity in Thingworx composer

lbisht
1-Newbie

Unable to setup communication between raspberry pi and the entity in Thingworx composer

As per the Raspberry Pi tutorial, I tried running the script on CLI/ Terminal. The script runs successfully but it is not returning the updated values to the properties of the entity in Composer. Also I am not able to find the new Thing/entity on Thingworx Studio platform.

Thanks in advance.

Lokesh Bisht

2 REPLIES 2
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:lbisht)

Is your PI connected to the Composer? Are there any errors in the logs on the client or server side?

Hey Lokesh,

I too have followed the Raspberry Pi tutorial but don't seem to be the values from the Raspberry Pi onto the Thingworx Composer properties. The scripts are running fine on the Pi and are providing the core-temperature, used memory etc. property values but they are not reflected on Thingworx Composer as written in the tutorial.

Appreciate any assistance in this matter.

Thanks

Top Tags