cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Unable to use mashup for created users

Kiran1
11-Garnet

Unable to use mashup for created users

Hi,

Scenario: I have created a mashup with admin credentials.

Few users are created: User1, User2 ....

These users are given read access to services required in mashup.

But still when logged into with user credentials, i am unable view and execute using widgets such as List, Menu, Button etc.

Also other cosmetic properties such font size, color and type are not reflecting for users.

What is the fix for this?

Thanks,

Kiran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:Kiran1)

For every new non admin user created ,User should have all required permissions to see the mashup properly .Like for example User should have run time permissions as well for all the services associated in the mashup .

Visibility permissions for all the entities like mashup and other associated entities (For ex. Master Mashup,Menu) and run time permissions for all the services should be in place for new created non admin users .For fonts,styling also if any style definition is associated in the mashup ,then new Users should have a visibility permission for style/state definitions .You can use debug tool (F12) in the mashup to see for which permissions it is failing there .  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mnarang
17-Peridot

For every new non admin user created ,User should have all required permissions to see the mashup properly .Like for example User should have run time permissions as well for all the services associated in the mashup .

Visibility permissions for all the entities like mashup and other associated entities (For ex. Master Mashup,Menu) and run time permissions for all the services should be in place for new created non admin users .For fonts,styling also if any style definition is associated in the mashup ,then new Users should have a visibility permission for style/state definitions .You can use debug tool (F12) in the mashup to see for which permissions it is failing there .  

Kiran1
11-Garnet
(To:mnarang)

Hi,
I checked it. I wish to clear you scenario in detail.
I created two style definitions for labels used in mashup and both these style definitions have complete access to view and edit for an user. Also the mashup where ty these are used can be edited by user.
But still these style definitions are not applied in mashup. There it says not found. Please find attached snapshot.
Please help me to this.

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran
Kiran1
11-Garnet

Hi,

For the widgets used in mashup, there is no data found error.

means style definitions data is not available for non-admin users, only its name is visible.

I tried giving organization and runtime permissions also for non admin users, still its not working.

Please convey me where i am missing.

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran

mnarang
17-Peridot

Do you have runtime permissions for all the services and to the users ,that are bringing up the data into widget ? Can you share screenshot of the mashup and runtime permissions on services ?

Kiran1
11-Garnet

Hi All,

Problem was i gave all permissions for mashups and style definitions created by me but for default styles i didn't.

It solved when i provided necessary permissions.

Thanks for the help.

Top Tags