cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

University sensor researcher new to ThingWorx ...

wlaing
1-Newbie

University sensor researcher new to ThingWorx ...

Greetings - I'm a university researcher working with a local startup company developing an environmental monitoring solution for indoor air quality monitoring and HVAC control. The architectural model is straightforward: many sensing endpoints, all using low power, sub-GHz radios, communicating to WiFi-connected base stations. Some base stations are equipped with cellular to support fail-over.  We're helping them evaluate a couple of different IoT platforms. The current plan is to use

Raspberry-Pi-based base stations for connectivity, but I wanted to reach out to see if you have a base station recommendation that would streamline things. Any getting started tips would also be appreciated -- though we will read the documentation!

2 REPLIES 2
sstankay
15-Moonstone
(To:wlaing)

Hi William,

Have you considered browsing the video's section here in the Developer Community for possible related content:

/community/developers/content?filterID=contentstatus%5Bpublished%5D~objecttype~objecttype%5Bvideo%5D&start=20

There are also a few blog posts on using Raspberry Pi: https://community.thingworx.com/community/developers/content?filterID=contentstatus%5Bpublished%5D~objecttype~objecttype%5Bblogpost%5D

This specific blog post has several TWX Video Tutorials in one spot:

ThingWorx Video Tutorials

Hope this helps.  If you are looking for more specific guidance, please respond back.

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks, Steve, I'll definitely take a look at these.

Have a great weekend!

William

Top Tags