cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Unwanted Horizontal scroll in Repeater

rk-31
1-Newbie

Unwanted Horizontal scroll in Repeater

Hi,

I have much data to show to the user in repeater so I am unchecking the property HideInnerScrollbars ​of Repeater widget. When I load the page repeater showing the vertical scroll bar that I was expected.

But when I just click on repeater anywhere I am getting Horizontal scroll bar And repeater widget is shaking. How to avoid this unwanted behavior ?

Thanks

Siva

4 REPLIES 4
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:rk-31)

Raju, by getting a scroll bar, does it show up when you select a row in the Repeater? And can you expand on the shaking part? Are the scroll bars going back and forth?

rk-31
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

Yes, When I select row.. Horizontal scrollbar coming.

And you understood correct on shaking part.

Thanks

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:rk-31)

What version of ThingWorx and what browser are you trying it on? Can you try a different browser? The repeater is on a panel, correct?

Hi Siva,

I've never used that property, but still without using it you will have a hard time ( if you have a complex repeater/mashup ) to get ride of Scrollbars at all, I thrown the towel a long ago about it I can't be on help here, and I think it's not possible to get rid of it all ( at the same time, you may think that you got ride of it on one browser, to then realize that on another browser they appear ).

Best Luck,

Carles.

Announcements

Top Tags