cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

User permission for connecting to external database

BSUN_RO
7-Bedrock

User permission for connecting to external database

I am trying to connect to a mysql database as user A but I get the following errors:

"message: Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on IsOrchestrationEnabled in WorkflowSubsystem"

"message: Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on GetDaysRemainingInLicense in LicensingSubsystem"

I tried to give the specific permissions to user A but the changes doesn't save.

If I try as administrator it's connecting.

Do you know how to fix this? Thankyou!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
odukiya
15-Moonstone
(To:BSUN_RO)

Hello @BSUN_RO 

You would need a few additional permissions here. Your user would need permission on EntityServices resources as well as platformsubsystem ,WorkflowSubsystem and LicensingSubsystem. You may look into setting up a System user for convenience: The use of System User

Thanks

Om Dukiya

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
anarwal
12-Amethyst

I think your user need additional permission on EntityServices resource. Or may be you have not added to a particular group . You can can check permission to see susbystem and execute services for them

odukiya
15-Moonstone

Hello @BSUN_RO 

You would need a few additional permissions here. Your user would need permission on EntityServices resources as well as platformsubsystem ,WorkflowSubsystem and LicensingSubsystem. You may look into setting up a System user for convenience: The use of System User

Thanks

Om Dukiya

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @BSUN_RO.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

BSUN_RO
7-Bedrock

Thankyou for your time, one of the problems was that I didn't clicked on Allow after I added a group in the permission tab.

Top Tags