cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

User property lastConnection resets

Willie
16-Pearl

User property lastConnection resets

For some reason, the user property called "lastConnection" resets to "1969-12-31 16:00:00.000" after a while.  This property cannot be found in the UserExtensions data shape but it can be in "User[Username].lastConnection".  What is causing it to reset and how can I prevent this?

Thingworx - 2020-05-28 - lastConnection resets.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:Willie)

Are you in any way re-creating/importing these user definitions?

or perhaps editing the user definition?

I found out that the property "lastConnection" is defined in the "UserStatus" data shape.  I did edit the "UserExtensions" thing shape recently, but I did not edit the "UserStatus" data shape.  Would this cause the "lastConnection" property to reset?  I have an extension that purges valuestream data periodically.  Is "UserStatus" data stored in a valuestream?  I looked for a valuestream for users but I couldn't find it.

The following is the extension I have:

Thingworx - 2020-05-29 - PTC.SCA.SCO.EXT.TWXPersistenceThing - PurgeValueStreams.PNG

Thingworx - 2020-05-29 - PTC.SCA.SCO.EXT.TWXPostgresThing - PurgeValueStreamTable.PNG

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:Willie)

That I unfortunately am not sure off, but perhaps that is something you can easily verify through a test?

Top Tags