cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Using button widget, how to write the PLC tags boolean from thing Worx to kepserver

JSPM
4-Participant

Using button widget, how to write the PLC tags boolean from thing Worx to kepserver

Hi,

i want to write the plc tag value from thingworx to kepserver using button widget.  I have added the properties of tag, tested by changing value 0 or 1, in kepserver the tag value is changing.  But when i tried with button widget, no success,  I dont know how to bind the button widget output to remote thing properties? or should i need service to write the value?

Thingworx 9.3

PLC s7-1200

KepseverEX

is used.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Arun_C
16-Pearl
(To:JSPM)

Hi @JSPM ,

Based on Button's clicked event you can execute "Expression" with Output of Boolean as true/false to set property value in RemoteThing. Otherwise you can also check with other widget of "CheckBox" or "Toggle Button" for boolean state outputs.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Arun_C
16-Pearl
(To:JSPM)

Hi @JSPM ,

Based on Button's clicked event you can execute "Expression" with Output of Boolean as true/false to set property value in RemoteThing. Otherwise you can also check with other widget of "CheckBox" or "Toggle Button" for boolean state outputs.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

Top Tags