cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Using folding panel - need help with Mashup

MFritzhand
7-Bedrock

Using folding panel - need help with Mashup

Hello all,

I am creating a paint dashboard that contains multiple bays (or containers). Within the container, I have 3 buttons, Air Quality, Water Quality, Paint Quality. When pressed a drop down appears using a folding panel. As of right now I am trying to have the Bay 2, Bay 3, etc. information drop down as well so the Bay 1 container is expanded in full view. 

What I have going on right now is - the folding panel is going over container 2 (or bay 2) and that information is staying still. Instead it should be pushed down and the bay 2 information should be fully visible. When the user presses button in bay 2 that box box would also expand and so fourth. 

Refer to the pictures attached- Dashboard-1 shows the container collapsed. Dashboard-2 shows it expanded with the containers below not being overlaid. How do I go about formatting this? Is there a widget that can help with this? Any advise would be great. 

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:MFritzhand)

Hi @MFritzhand.

We're not clear on the requirement.  In one comment, you indicated you wanted Bay 2 and 3 to be overlaid.  But in another comment, it sounds like you're wanting Bay 2 and 3 to be pushed down in order to remain visible.  Please clarify the need, and also provide the version of ThingWorx you are running.

Regards.

--Sharon

Yes, I am wanting Bay 2 and 3 to be pushed down in order to remain visible. I am working within Thingworx v8.4

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @MFritzhand.

From the pics you provided, it appears that it is being pushed down.  What am I missing?

Regards.

--Sharon

Sharon, 

That was created in Adobe XD as a design concept. I am wanting to replicate that action of it being pushed down. Hope that clarifies confusion. 

Thank you,

Max

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @MFritzhand.

Are you using a responsive or static mashup?  If using responsive, we would expect the panels to be pushed down per your requirements.

Regards.  

--Sharon

Top Tags