cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Validation Code

alenaromi
11-Garnet

Validation Code

Hi Community,

I have two text filed area widgets for phone no. and email id and have set validators to check they are not null.Now I also want to check both the text boxes separately if the phone no. and email entered are valid.What is the code I need to give in the validators if my parateres are PhoneNo. and Email.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Alena,

See Using a Validator with a Service to perform more advanced analytics which makes use of a backing service to accomplish verification of these fields. In addition to this you may be able to use the Validator's expression field with Reg Ex directly but I have not tested this. There is an example of this operation in CS233996 for the Expression widget.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello Alena,

See Using a Validator with a Service to perform more advanced analytics which makes use of a backing service to accomplish verification of these fields. In addition to this you may be able to use the Validator's expression field with Reg Ex directly but I have not tested this. There is an example of this operation in CS233996 for the Expression widget.

Top Tags